Custody, Enforcement Modification

Child Custody Laws in Texas

A divorce decree is not written in stone. Texas law recognizes that as circumstances change, aspects of your divorce can change. If you have had a substantial change of circumstance, for example the loss of a job or a remarriage, your child support, spousal support, child custody, or visitation rights may need to be changed.

At Hill & Hill, our divorce and family law attorneys are skilled at enforcing and modifying custody, support, and visitation arrangements. For a free initial consultation, please contact a divorce and family law attorney at our firm today.

If your ex-spouse is not paying child support, we can pursue enforcement of payment through garnishing of wages. If your ex-spouse has developed problems with drugs, alcohol, or other issues that may endanger the children, we can pursue changing custody arrangements to give you sole custody of your children.

If you feel you were not treated fairly in your divorce, we can seek a modification of your divorce decree.

As in all areas of our practice, you will be treated with the utmost respect. You can rely on Hill & Hill to handle your legal issue in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible. Please contact one of our divorce and family law attorneys today to discuss how we may be of service to you.